Thursday, May 17, 2007

Books I have read
Crota Owl Goingback
There's Something in The Back Yard Richard Snodgrass
The Staratagies of Zues Gary Hart
Tom Clancy THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, DEBT OF HONOR, THE CARDINAL OF THE CREMLIN, PATRIOT GAMES, RED STORM RISING, THE TEETH OF THE TIGER, CLEAR AND PREASANT DANGER, WITHOUT REMORSE
Michael Chricton, THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN, THE TERMANAL MAN,THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY
Robert Fulghum, SOME OBSERVATIONS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE REFRIGERATOR DOOR, IT WAS ON FIRE WHEN I LAY DOWN ON IT, ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARDEN
Aldous huxley, BRAVE NEW WORLD
John Irving, THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP
Herman Wouk, THE HOPE
James A Michener, THE SOURSE
William W Johnstone, PURSUIT OF THE MOUNTAIN MAN
Kenneth Roberts, NORTHWEST PASSAGE
Ruth Beebe Hill, HANTA YO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chef! I've checked your blog periodically over the past three (!) years b/c I figured you would come back to it eventually! I did hear you were spotted on the AT last year...

For the record, it goes without saying that you are an extreme athlete. Was Eagle really arguing otherwise?!

And, to make this comment relevant to your post, you should read "Cider House Rules" by Irving. It's quite good. :)