Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Germanator
In 2004, I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail. One of the people I hiked with was Robert from Germany. He was an endless source of fun. He spoke English well. However, he did not know American slang.

We shared a hotel room, with several other people, at Warner Hot Springs down in Southern California. I bought some beer. I know, your shocked, that I would do such a thing. I handed the Germanator a beer. He clinked beer bottles with me.

Now, being a safety man, I looked at the bottles as they clinked. The Germanator was offended. He said in Germany when you bang a man you look him in the eye. Everyone in the room laughed out loud. The Germanator did not know that bang was a euphemism for sex. It would not be the last time slang got the better of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nude celebs [url=http://www.kmerstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43717] naked sex scene[/url] celebrities naked

Anonymous said...

Naked art [url=http://live.tetongravity.com/_Nadine-Velazquez-in-a-bra-and-panties/video/1387602/75233.html] nude photos[/url] Naked pic